NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Coach ColorTag (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. Employees, officers and representatives of Coach, Inc., POKE New York, LLC, ePrize, LLC, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion contains a blog contest ("Blog Contest"), and an instant win game ("Instant Win Game").
2. Sponsor: Coach, Inc., 516 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001, U.S.A. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), August 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, August 31, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter:
The Instant Win Game: During the Promotion Period, visit colortag.coach.com for a list of participating Instant Win Game sites (each a "Site"). Visit any Site during the Promotion Period and hover over the Coach ColorTag featured on the Site to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Entrants will be notified immediately if they are a potential winner of the Instant Win Game and will be provided directions for validation and prize claim. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Sponsor is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
The Blog Contest: During the Promotion Period, blog authors will be invited to visit colortag.coach.com and embed a Coach ColorTag on their blog. Upon placement of the Coach ColorTag on the blog, a Site will be ranked based on the number of times the Coach ColorTag is shared (each a "Share") by visitors to the Site through the available social media sites listed on the actual Coach ColorTag during the Promotion Period. Each Share will be weighted equally, regardless of social media site used to Share, unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and posted at colortag.coach.com. Rankings shall be tracked throughout the Promotional Period on a leaderboard posted at colortag.coach.com. Blog authors must have the Coach ColorTag live on their site at the time of Promotion conclusion or will be disqualified from the Blog Contest. Blog authors are prohibited from obtaining Shares by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain additional prizes by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that participant's plays and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected plays or winner validations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any play or winner validation, the authorized account holder of the email address used for validation will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. All potential winning plays are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME OR LEADERBOARD SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential Winning play OR RANKING has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play OR RANK that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play OR RANK, is void, and will not be honored.
6. Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: All selected potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
The Instant Win Game: There will be one hundred and ten (110) random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at, or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
The Blog Contest: At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the blog author of the Site with the highest ranking will be named the potential Grand Prize winner, subject to verification and confirmation. The blog author of the Site with the second highest ranking will be named the potential First Prize winner, and the blog author of the Site with the third highest ranking will be named the potential Second Prize winner, subject to verification and confirmation. In the event of a tie between two (2) Sites, the Site that reached the high score first will be deemed the applicable potential winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate potential winner should the ranking appear to have been tampered with or manipulated in any way.
The potential Blog Contest winners (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to complete and return a Declaration of Compliance which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will also be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to correctly complete the prize claim instructions, fails to correctly answer the time-limited skill testing question (if applicable), fails to execute and return the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
The Instant Win Game:
SIX (6) INSTANT WIN GAME GRAND PRIZES: A $500 Coach gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500 USD.
FOURTEEN (14) INSTANT WIN GAME FIRST PRIZES: A $250 Coach gift card. ARV: $250 USD.
NINETY (90) INSTANT WIN GAME SECOND PRIZES: A $100 Coach gift card. ARV: $100 USD.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible plays received during the Promotion Period divided by the number of prizes available.
The Blog Contest:
ONE (1) BLOG CONTEST GRAND PRIZE: A $2,500 Coach gift card. ARV: $2,500 USD.
ONE (1) BLOG CONTEST FIRST PRIZE: A $1,500 Coach gift card. ARV: $1,500 USD.
ONE (1) BLOG CONTEST SECOND PRIZE: A $1,000 Coach gift card. ARV: $1,000 USD.
For all Prizes: Terms and conditions of gift card apply. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $20,500 USD.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state/province for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By entering this Promotion, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Coach, Inc., POKE New York, LLC, ePrize, LLC, and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion or resulting directly of indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/Ma4Ib3. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.
1. ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C) AND CANADA (EXCL. QUEBEC) 18 AND OLDER. VOID IN QUEBEC WHERE PROHIBITED. Game ends 8/31/12. For Rules and complete details, visit colortag.coach.com. For Canadian residents, mathematical skill-testing question to be correctly answered in order to win. 110 Instant Win Prizes (approximate retail value from $500 USD to $100 USD) and 3 Grand Prizes (approximate retail value from $2,500 USD to $1,000 USD) available to be won. Sponsor: Coach, Inc.
2. ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) AND CANADA (EXCL. QUEBEC) 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID IN QUEBEC WHERE PROHIBITED. Game ends 8/31/12. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit colortag.coach.com. For Canadian residents, mathematical skill-testing question to be correctly answered in order to win. 110 Instant Win Prizes (approximate retail value from $500 USD to $100 USD) and 3 Grand Prizes (approximate retail value from $2,500 USD to $1,000 USD) available to be won. Sponsor: Coach, Inc., 516 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001, U.S.A.
3. Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 8/31/12. To play and for Official Rules, visit colortag.coach.com.
4. Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (excluding Quebec) 18 years or older. Ends 8/31/12. To play and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit colortag.coach.com. Void where prohibited. For Canadian residents, mathematical skill-testing question to be correctly answered in order to win. 110 Instant Win Prizes (approximate retail value from $500 USD to $100 USD) and 3 Grand Prizes (approximate retail value from $2,500 USD to $1,000 USD) available to be won.